Friday, February 22, 2008
Saw Grace and Jiayi for the first time after such a long time, ahhhh. Actually no that long la, but still..
I was concentrating on Maths when I heard someone scream 'Leryeeee..' I looked out of the classroom window way on the other side and got a shock. It was Grace and Jiayi :D Whoo, man I've missed them. So then continued lesson then went to the canteen to find them. They were eating orange bowl. Jiayi misses it like A LOT. hahah. Oh yeah, Grace is in Western Dance. And according to Jiayi, she has to be lifted off the ground by guys holding their waists and they have to do the body wave. whooo.
We then waited for Jingo and debbie to finish their SS assignment before going to AMK Hub to shop. We talked so much la. Haha I guess we all missed each other's company. Bought stuff (:D) and then Jing and debbie got Anderson's. Walked around before going home! Jiayi went with Maria, Jing with debbie and myself with Grace.
I think IP1 very tough lor. Take so many subs then still have Road Run; 3.4km for girls, 5.1km for guys. Those people so smart already still expect them to be so fit. Aiyo. Oh well.
Rah, I need to study this weekend. Have Chinese, SS, Chem and AMaths test next week! Urgh. Next week's week 9 alr. March hols are arriving, which means sleepover is arriving. I can't wait. oh and it also means that RV concert is coming. I'm afraid we're not prepared enough D: what if we perform horribly! Urgh.
Leryee is sagacious :D
10:56 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style